Plant-Based Pancake Recipe
Eggs, milk, and butter are three traditional ingredients of any pancake recipe. But did you know that you can make completely plant-based pancakes that taste great too? Wonderfully fluffy and sweet, these plant-based pancakes are the perfect way to start your day. And they’re super simple to make! You can even make them the night before and heat them up in the morning for a quick, on the go breakfast.
iTi’s innovation team has come up with the perfect plant-based pancake recipe to make your mornings that much better. These pancakes are made with banana puree instead of eggs, coconut oil instead of butter, and coconut cream instead of milk!
Plant-Based Pancakes Formula
|All-Purpose Flour||175 g|
|Cane Sugar||30 g|
|Baking Powder||13 g|
|iTi Banana Puree||120 g|
|iTi Organic Virgin Coconut Oil||30 g|
|iTi Coconut Cream (24% Fat)||30 g|
|Vanilla Extract||8 g|
1. Measure all ingredients.
2. Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together into a bowl.
3. Melt the coconut oil and mix together the coconut oil and banana in a separate bowl.
4. Add the water, coconut cream, and vanilla extract to the bowl containing the banana puree. Mix well.
5. Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture. Mix well. Batter should be fairly thick.
6. Heat a pan on medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add ¼ cup of the pancake mixture to the pan. Once the pancake starts to look dry along the sides (3-5 minutes), flip the pancake over. Continue to cook the pancake for an additional 3-5 minutes. Pancakes should brown on both sides.
7. Serve with sliced banana and maple syrup.
Tags:  coconut oil banana coconut cream