Available Employment Opportunities
Equality for All
Here at iTi Tropicals, we are trying to make the world a better place where all are equally advantaged. We operate in a global society and engage with many different cultures and value systems. We are committed to bringing this diversity home to our employees by creating an inclusive environment, welcoming and encouraging talent from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, life experiences, and beliefs. We financially support organizations dedicated to advantaging all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender identity, age, and sexual orientation, and match our employees’ charitable contributions to organizations focused on supporting equal rights and opportunities for all.
We encourage candidates who embrace diversity to submit their resumes at the bottom of this page. Drawing from a variety of backgrounds and experiences fosters innovation and growth, inspires our employees to be at their personal best and affords us the opportunity to help our customers show the world: What’s Possible with Tropical!
iTi Tropicals offers a friendly, progressive work environment and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as a bonus plan and 401(k).
Regional Sales Leads – Cocovibe
Regional sales leads needed to join new societal and sustainable, organic beverage company helping the world go positive. Experience within on-premise, non-commercial foodservice business is a must. cocovibe.com
Cocovibe is an iTi Tropicals innovation.
iTi Tropicals has been a global leader for more than four decades, providing tropical fruit concentrates and purees to the food and beverage industry.
Cocovibe brand credo:
We are a positive force in the world. We improve people’s physical and mental condition. We eliminate waste. We lower carbon footprints. We work to inspire positive change. Our actions speak louder than words. We appear, we participate, we impact, we benefit. We help the world go positive.
Cocovibe brand offering:
We provide USDA-certified 100% organic, sustainable, fountain electrolyte drinks from concentrate that are market disruptors. Our beverages are healthier than any other fountain beverages: low-sugar, low-calorie, clean label electrolyte drinks crafted from organic coconut water and organic tropical fruit. Our beverages are more sustainable than any other healthy beverages: our concentrate slashes carbon emissions, eliminates single-use packaging and plastics; our fountains enable reusable packaging. System creates less waste and lowers carbon footprints.
Cocovibe offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401K plan.
Interested candidates, please contact Jill Harrity at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comfortable selling via web conference or in-person
- Willing to travel up to 40%.
- 5 to 10 years food service experience working with non-commercial, foodservice operators
- Expertise and existing relationships within one of the following channels: College & University, K-12 or Senior Living.
- Familiar with customer setup procedures at wholesale/operator/retailer level.
iTi Tropicals, the leading supplier of tropical and exotic fruit juice concentrates and purees in North America, seeks a seasoned accounting professional with 3-5 years of broad accounting experience including import/export, consolidated financial reporting, and general financial/operational internal accounting controls.
The senior accountant will be responsible for all aspects of the general ledger; including journal entry, account reconciliation, and analysis of account balances. Other duties include oversight of payroll, the month-end close, financial statement reporting and analysis, compliance, and cash management. The right candidate is a tech-savvy, team player with excellent communication skills and a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics GP and all Microsoft Office products. This is a full-time, in-office position located at iTi headquarters located in Lawrenceville NJ.
iTi Tropicals, located in Lawrenceville NJ, offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a bonus plan and 401K. This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday 8:30 to 5:30.
- Responsible for the month-end/quarterly/year-end close and reporting process
- Prepare monthly journal entries and reconciliations while providing analysis of General Ledger accounts.
- Prepare and provide explanations of Intercompany activity
- Work closely with supply chain operations on inventory set-up, inventory costing, and inventory movement
- Financial Statement preparation and review
- Provide financial and variance analysis associated with the preparation of financial statements
- Assist with annual budget and quarterly forecast process
- Coordinate with VP Finance & Admin on weekly, monthly and annual cash forecasts
- Serve as a backup resource for other accounting/finance tasks
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual ad-hoc reports as needed
- Assist with the annual external financial audit
- Evaluate accounting processes for controls and efficiency improvements
- Perform other related duties as necessary or assigned
- BA/BS degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years of accounting experience, preferably in the food and beverage industry
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills