Available Employment Opportunities
Equality for All
Here at iTi Tropicals, we are trying to make the world a better place where all are equally advantaged. We operate in a global society and engage with many different cultures and value systems. We are committed to bringing this diversity home to our employees by creating an inclusive environment, welcoming and encouraging talent from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, life experiences, and beliefs. We financially support organizations dedicated to advantaging all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender identity, age, and sexual orientation, and match our employees’ charitable contributions to organizations focused on supporting equal rights and opportunities for all.
We encourage candidates who embrace diversity to submit their resumes at the bottom of this page. Drawing from a variety of backgrounds and experiences fosters innovation and growth, inspires our employees to be at their personal best and affords us the opportunity to help our customers show the world: What’s Possible with Tropical!
iTi Tropicals offers a friendly, progressive work environment and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as a bonus plan and 401(k).
Entry Level Logistics Administrator
iTi Tropicals, the leading supplier of tropical and exotic fruit juice concentrates and purees in North America, seeks a bright, energetic, and detail–oriented person with 1-2 years of supply chain experience. Recent college graduates are welcome to apply – internship experience will be considered.
The Logistics Administrator is responsible for processing customer orders and ensuring the delivery of goods from third-party warehouses to customer sites throughout the US. They will assess and verify the requirements of a proposed shipment, obtain quotes from carriers, and enter this information into the system. Job responsibilities include proper preparation of paperwork for warehouse outbound delivery, coordination of transportation of products for short and long hauls, and accurate inventory fulfillment. The right candidate will possess strong organizational skills as well as the ability to interact with customers, carriers, and warehouse personnel.
We are looking for a team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task while paying strict attention to detail. The right candidate will have a demonstrated proficiency in MS Office products and be able to manage a large volume of email traffic. This is a full-time position located at iTi headquarters in Lawrenceville, New Jersey.
- Coordinate transportation of product for short and long hauls on a scheduled and on-call basis.
- Accurate fulfillment of orders using a proprietary software package
- Preparation of product release documents including picking tickets, packing slips, slip sheets, etc.
- Timely follow-up on shipment releases to ensure that all loads are on schedule
- Effectively communicate with carriers and warehouse personnel to ensure successful delivery and receipt of the product
- Collaborate with sales, product management, and finance departments to meet and exceed customer delivery expectations
- 1-2 years of supply chain experience
- BA/BS degree in Supply Chain Management or related discipline
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP, a plus
iTi Tropicals, located in Lawrenceville NJ, offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a bonus plan and 401K. This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday 8:30 to 5:30.
Technical Sales Manager
iTi Tropicals, the leading supplier of tropical and exotic fruit juice concentrates and purees in North America, seeks an experienced, highly motivated Technical Sales Manager to join our team. The right candidate will have at least 5 years of outside sales experience in the food and beverage industry, a strong technical background and excellent communication skills.
• Developing customer-based strategic plans for new and existing customers
• Identifying prospective customers and cross-selling across multiple product lines
• Interfacing at all levels of a customer’s organization including R&D, Food Safety, Marketing and Purchasing while developing personal relationships with key decision makers
• Making technical sales presentations that showcase iTi’s product lines
• Attending national and regional trade shows
• Gathering and analyzing customer needs and interests and identifying new application opportunities for existing and new products/services.
• Minimum of 5 years of outside sales experience in the food and beverage industry
• B.S. degree in Chemistry, Biology, Food Science or related discipline
• Strong, existing relationships with food & beverage manufacturers
• Proven success and a solid track record of selling commercial ingredients
• Strong project management, planning, organization, and communications skills
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
• Domestic travel required.
iTi Tropicals offers a competitive base salary along with a bonus plan and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance as well as a 401K with company match.
Please submit resumes through our Employment Opportunities page on our website: http://ititropicals.com/employment-opportunities/