Veggie Coconut Curry Recipe
09/12/2019By: iTi Innovation
Looking for a plant-based alternative for creamy recipes? Coconut milk is the perfect option!
- 1 tablespoon Virgin Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Onion, diced
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Ginger, grated
- ½ cup Broccoli florets
- ½ cup Carrots, diced
- 1/4 cup Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/3 cup Snow Peas, loosely cut
- 1 tablespoon Curry Powder
- 1 pinch Cayenne
- 1 pinch Salt
- ½ cup Coconut Water
- 1 ½ cups Coconut Milk – 17% made with 2100
- Heat a large pan over medium heat and add coconut oil. Heat until melted.
- Add garlic, ginger and onion. Stir until coated. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add carrots and broccoli. Cook over medium heat stirring frequently until softened, about 5 min.
- Add curry powder, cayenne, and salt.
- Add coconut water and coconut milk.
- Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat slightly and continue cooking for 10-15 min.
- Add snow peas and tomatoes in the last 5 min to heat through.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve over coconut rice (rice cooked in coconut milk).
Tags:  curry veggie plant based recipe coconut milk