The Ultimate Plant-Based Ingredients for Baked Goods
With its widely accepted taste and flavor, product development opportunities are endless. Banana puree is perfect for a variety of different applications such as smoothies, pancakes, pie fillings, baked goods, baby foods, sauces, oatmeal, ice cream and so much more.
Need something more exotic, tangy, and bright? Guava is your answer. Its familiar yet tropical taste makes it a very versatile fruit that can be used as the main ingredient or as a complement to other fruit flavors.
We’re iTi Tropicals, one of North America’s most trusted suppliers of tropical fruit juice concentrates and purees. We’re passionate about the power of plant-based ingredients, like banana puree and guava puree.
- It is a source of dietary fiber, and contain essential vitamins and minerals such as potassium, calcium and vitamin C.
- It is naturally sweet and has a soft, creamy mouthfeel that complements many other fruits.
- Because of its texture and structure, it can be used as a plant-based egg replacement in formulas.
- Is low in calories and provide essential vitamins including Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
- Has a multi-faceted flavor profile and blends well with other fruits like Passion Fruit, Mango, and Banana.
- Contributes acidity and tanginess which compliments sweeter food items such as pastries, cookies, cakes/cupcakes, frostings, fillings, and more.
These two purees are the ideal ingredients for plant-based and health-conscious consumers. At iTi Tropicals, we’re constantly searching for new methods to increase the success of our customers’ applications.
Tags:  banana puree guava puree