Recipe Video: Mango Passion Fruit Pizza
Add a tropical, exotic twist to pizza sauces with Passion Fruit and Mango. Passion Fruit and Mango are the perfect pair of ingredients to incorporate into a pizza sauce because not only do they complement each other, they also complement other ingredients including prosciutto and mozzarella cheese.
Check out the recipe video below to learn how to make a mango passion fruit pizza sauce!
Mango Passion Fruit Pizza Sauce
|9110 Aseptic Mango Concentrate, 28 Brix||73.05|
|5000 Frozen Passion Fruit Juice||25.90|
- Measure all ingredients.
- Combine 9110 Mango Concentrate and 5000 Passion Fruit Juice in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add salt, red pepper, black pepper, garlic powder, and oregano to the 9110/5000 mixture.
- Mix well.
Mango Passion Fruit Pizza Assembly
|Mango Passion Fruit Sauce (recipe above)||19.96|
- Roll out pizza dough and measure all ingredients. Slice the mozzarella and set aside.
- Using a ladle, spread out the mango passion fruit sauce.
- Once the sauce has been spread onto the dough, add a layer of prosciutto.
- Add a layer of mozzarella slices.
- Transfer to oven and bake!
Check out our website to learn more about our products and what we offer! See something you’re interested in? Request a free sample here.
Tags:  tropical pizza tropical pizza series mango passion fruit pizza passion fruit