Recipe Video: Mango Passion Fruit Alfredo Pizza
Add a tropical, exotic twist to pizza sauces with Passion Fruit and Mango. Passion Fruit and Mango are the perfect pair of ingredients to incorporate into a pizza sauce because not only do they complement each other, but they also complement other ingredients including alfredo sauce, arugula, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni!
Check out the recipe video below to learn how to make a Passion Fruit, Mango, and Alfredo Pizza! First, check out our video to make the sauce then watch our assembly video! Detailed instructions are below each video link!
|9110 Aseptic Mango Concentrate, 28 Brix||73.05%|
|5000 Frozen Passion Fruit Juice||25.90%|
- Measure all ingredients.
- Combine 9110 Mango Concentrate and 5000 Passion Fruit Juice in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add salt, red pepper, black pepper, garlic powder, and oregano to the 9110/5000 mixture.
- Mix well.
Mango Passion Fruit Alfredo Pizza Assembly
|Shredded Mozzarella Cheese||22.84%|
|Mango Passion Fruit Sauce (recipe above)||7.49%|
- Roll out pizza dough and measure all ingredients. Slice the mozzarella and set aside.
- Using a ladle, spread out the alfredo sauce.
- Once the sauce has been spread onto the dough, add a layer of arugula.
- Add a layer of pepperoni.
- Add a layer of mozzarella cheese on top of the pepperoni and arugula.
- Drizzle the mango passion fruit sauce on top of the pizza.
- Transfer to oven and bake!
Check out our website to learn more about our products and what we offer! See something you’re interested in? Request a free sample here.
Tags:  mango passion fruit alfredo pizza recipe video