Recipe: Coconut Milk Granola Bars
iTi Tropicals innovation team is excited about our latest recipe development: granola bars made with our newest product, 100% Coconut Milk Powder! These granola bars are made with toasted whole grains, sweetened with agave syrup, and held together with 100% Coconut Milk Powder and sunflower seed butter.
Not only are they perfect for plant-based customers, but they are also perfect for customers who have allergens to soy, peanuts and/or tree nuts, excluding coconut. These bars are also gluten-free, contain 19 grams of whole grains, and only 4.5 grams of fat per 40-gram serving.
Check out the recipe below!
Coconut Milk Granola Bars
|White Rice Flour||10.72%|
|iTi 100% Coconut Milk Powder||14.93%|
|Sunflower Seed Butter||12.83%|
- Measure all ingredients. In a bowl, combine the buckwheat, amaranth, brown rice, oats, white rice flour, and 2970 Coconut Milk Powder. Mix well to combine the ingredients.
- Transfer the grain and coconut milk powder mixture to a sauté pan. Heat the grains on medium heat. This allows the fat from the coconut milk powder to melt and mix with the other ingredients more evenly.
- Continue to heat the grains, stirring the grains every 30 seconds or so until the mixture has become fragrant and the grains have a toasted brown color. About 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the agave syrup. Mix well to combine.
- Add the sunflower seed butter and mix well. The mixture will be sticky.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place a piece of parchment paper in an 8″ by 8″ pan. Transfer the granola mixture from the sauté pan to the pan with parchment paper. Spread the granola out evenly in the pan and place in the oven.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, then remove from the oven. Allow the granola to cool before removing from the pan. Cut into desired size squares and enjoy.
Tags:  coconut milk powder plant based recipe