Recipe: Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte
What better way to celebrate the beginning of Fall than with a little pumpkin spice? The iTi Innovation Team has created a decadent dairy-free pumpkin spice latte recipe utilizing our coconut cream. Incorporating coconut cream into beverage applications offers an excellent plant-based alternative to traditional dairy ingredients. Transform coconut cream into coconut milk with ease by simply adding water to lower the fat content for use in this application. For the perfect finish, top with non-dairy whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice!
|2200 Aseptic Coconut Cream||37.03|
|Pumpkin Pie Spice||0.20|
Pumpkin Spice Latte
1. Measure all the ingredients except for the espresso. Combine all of the measured ingredients. Whisk well and make sure all ingredients are incorporated.
2. Pour the mixture into a pot and bring to a boil.
3. Once the mixture has come to a boil, remove from heat.
4. Brew the espresso.
5. Once the espresso is done, pour into a mug.
6. Pour the pumpkin spice mixture into the same mug, on top of the espresso.
7. Top with non-dairy whipped cream and additional pumpkin pie spice.
Tags:  coconut cream