Plant-Based Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
What better way to celebrate the beginning of Fall than with a little pumpkin spice? The iTi Innovation Team has created a decadent dairy-free pumpkin spice latte recipe utilizing our coconut cream. Incorporating coconut cream into beverage applications offers an excellent plant-based alternative to traditional dairy ingredients. Transform coconut cream into coconut milk with ease by simply adding water to lower the fat content. For the perfect finish, top with non-dairy coconut whipped cream, caramel sauce and cinnamon!
1 tbsp. Pumpkin Puree
1 cup Coconut Milk – 3% made with iTi 2200 Coconut Cream
¼ tsp. Nutmeg
1/8 tsp. Cloves
¼ tsp. Cinnamon
¼ tsp. Allspice
¼ tsp. Honey
1 shot of Espresso or ¼ cup strong coffee
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the espresso shot into a bowl.
- Whisk well and make sure all ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into a small pot and heat the pot on the stove on medium heat.
- Once the mixture has almost come to a boil, remove from heat.
- Brew the espresso shot or coffee.
- Once the espresso/coffee is done, pour into a mug.
- Pour the pumpkin spice mixture into the same mug, on top of the coffee.
- Top with non-dairy coconut whipped cream, caramel sauce and cinnamon.
Tags:  pumpkin spice latte fall coconut cream