New 100% Vegan Coconut Milk Powder from iTi Tropicals
The best plant-based ingredients come from iTi Tropicals. We are excited to announce that we are now offering a plant-based, 100% Coconut Milk Powder. Our newest addition to our product line is free from food starches, stabilizers, emulsifiers, and all other additives. 100% Coconut Milk Powder is the perfect ingredient to add to your product line for a clean label.
100% Coconut Milk Powder is the perfect ingredient for cake/cupcake mixes, pancake and waffle mixes, muffins, and more. iTi Tropicals innovation team has put together one of our favorite formulas to help you get started with innovation! Check out the recipe below to make plant-based, clean-label pancakes!
|iTi 1000 Banana Puree, Acidified, Seedless||19.40%|
|iTi 2990 Organic Virgin Coconut Oil||4.85%|
|iTi 2970 Coconut Milk Powder, 100% Coconut||4.85%|
- Measure all ingredients.
- Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and 2970 Coconut Milk Powder into a bowl.
- Melt 2990 Organic Virgin Coconut Oil in a bowl. Add 1000 Banana Puree, water, and vanilla extract to the bowl with melted coconut oil. Whisk to combine all ingredients, 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sifted flour mixture to the coconut oil mixture. Mix all ingredients together and continue mixing until the ingredients are completely combined. The mixture will be slightly lumpy and thick.
- Heat a pan on medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add ¼ cup of the pancake mix to the pan. Once the pancake starts to look dry along the sides (3-5 minutes), flip the pancake.
- Continue to cook the pancake for an additional 3-5 minutes. Pancakes should be brown on both sides. If they are not, continue to cook until they have browned.
- Serve with fruit and/or syrup.
To request a free sample of our new coconut milk powder or to contact us with any questions, click here. Be sure to request 2970 Coconut Milk Powder! For more information about this product or any of our other coconut cream products, check out our website.
Tags:  vegan coconut milk powder plant-based recipe