Functional Benefits of Using iTi Tropicals’ Products
02/16/2023By: iTi Innovation
Our products check all of the boxes when it comes to choosing an ingredient supplier- our products are natural, GMO-free, free from added flavors and colors, clean-label, and produced from fresh, ripe, carefully selected fruit. Not only are our ingredients clean label, they are also functional ingredients! Product offerings include: acai, acerola, banana, coconut cream, coconut water, dragon fruit, guava, mango, papaya, passion fruit, and pineapple.
Functional Benefits of Using Tropicals:
- Acai is the superfruit of the Amazon because it contains powerful antioxidants and anthocyanins.
- Acerola is a potent, natural source of vitamin C.
- Banana is high in potassium, vitamins, and minerals.
- Coconut Cream is a decadent, plant-based source of fat.
- Coconut Water is known for its hydration properties. Coconut water contains five essential electrolytes including: sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorous.
- Dragon Fruit has a natural and vibrant magenta hue that comes from betacyanin’s, beta-carotene, and lycopene.
- Guava is a sweet and tangy source of vitamin C, among other vitamins and minerals.
- Mango contains dietary fiber along with vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals. Vitamins include Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E.
- Papaya is a rich source of fiber, vitamin B, C, E, and K, flavonoids, folate, and pantothenic acid.
- Passion Fruit’s strong, pleasant flavor has the unique ability to mask off–flavors from high nutrient-value ingredients that may not taste great on their own. Passion Fruit also contains a variety of vitamins and minerals including Vitamin C, Niacin, Potassium Riboflavin, and Magnesium.
- Pineapple is a bright and tasty fruit filled with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Visit ititropicals.com today and request your free sample of iTi Tropicals’ clean label, functional ingredients.