Coconut Cream Yogurt Recipe
Add a plant-based yogurt to your product line with iTi Tropicals’ versatile Coconut Cream! Watch this quick recipe video to learn how to make the perfect creamy base for your next dairy-free yogurt creation. Add dried fruit, granola, or mix with one of our delicious tropical fruit purees. The options are endless!
- 2 cups Coconut Cream
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 scoop Protein Powder
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Probiotic Supplement with the capsule removed
- Chill coconut cream overnight, then remove fat from the top of container. Discard the liquid that remains from removing the fat. We used 24% fat coconut cream, but other fat percentages may be used as well.
- Let the coconut cream fat that was removed sit out for 2 hours to bring to room temp.
- Stir in the sugar, protein powder, vanilla extract, and live cultures. Note that any protein powder can be used, flavored or non-flavored. We used a plant based protein.
- Allow the yogurt to sit out at room temperature for 4-5 hours so that live cultures can perform properly.
- Refrigerate for 4-5 hours. Refrigeration will stop the live cultures process.
Tags:  yogurt plant based dairy-free coconut cream