Our Non-GMO Promise
We hereby certify that all of our products are:
- Free from genetically modified organisms, and potentially viable genetically modified materials,
- Free from derivatives of genetically modified organisms, which have been processed in such a way that does not contain any potentially viable genetically modified material,
- Not a compound/ingredient of a genetically modified organism, which has been processed in such a way that it does not contain any genetically modified material,
- Not produced with the help of genetically modified organisms,
- Not solvent extracted and do not contain any synthetic ingredients, synthetic preservatives, artificial flavors, and artificial colors
- Non-GMO Project Standard*
Additionally, the products listed below do not consist of, nor contain, any genetically modified organisms and are not produced from GMOs in terms of the regulation (EC) Number 1829/2003 on genetically modified food and feed as well as the regulation (EC) Number 1830/2003 concerning the traceability and labeling of genetically modified organisms. This applies to all raw material used including additives and flavors. These products also comply with the Non-GMO Project Standard below:
(*) GMO Definition based on V12 of the NGP Standard: A plant, animal, microorganism, or other organism whose genetic makeup has been modified using recombinant DNA methods, also called gene splicing, gene modification, or transgenic technology. Cloned animals and their progeny are also considered GMOs under this Standard, as are the products of synthetic biology. Any organism or input from an organism—whether used as inputs or as process elements in the creation of substances or materials—is a product of synthetic biology if it is associated with synthetically created nucleic acid sequences and/or genes.
iTi Tropicals will continue to work towards having all of their processor’s products Non-GMO Project Verified by 2017. Click here for a listing of products that are so far Non-GMO Project Verified.