Available Employment Opportunities
Equality for All
Here at iTi Tropicals, we are trying to make the world a better place where all are equally advantaged. We operate in a global society and engage with many different cultures and value systems. We are committed to bringing this diversity home to our employees by creating an inclusive environment, welcoming and encouraging talent from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, life experiences, and beliefs. We financially support organizations dedicated to advantaging all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender identity, age, and sexual orientation, and match our employees’ charitable contributions to organizations focused on supporting equal rights and opportunities for all.
We encourage candidates who embrace diversity to submit their resumes at the bottom of this page. Drawing from a variety of backgrounds and experiences fosters innovation and growth, inspires our employees to be at their personal best and affords us the opportunity to help our customers show the world: What’s Possible with Tropical!
iTi Tropicals offers a friendly, progressive work environment and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as a bonus plan and 401(k).
Associate Quality Specialist
iTi Tropicals, the leading supplier of tropical and exotic fruit juice concentrates and purees in North America, seeks a bright, energetic and detail-oriented person to work in our Quality Group. We are looking for a team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task while paying strict attention to detail.
The Associate Quality Specialist is responsible for updating, maintaining and tracking critical technical documentation in compliance with applicable FSMA regulations regarding fruit juices, concentrates and purees that are a part of iTi Tropicals product portfolio. This position is also responsible for logging, tracking, reviewing and responding to written customer technical inquiries. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to support of complaints process, continual update and maintenance of quality tracking systems, and support of various verification activities including but not limited to review and approval of food safety documentation, certificates of analysis and laboratory results.
- Update and maintain technical documentation, track changes, and maintain supplier, warehouse and carrier documents year over year in a systematic fashion to facilitate ease of use and identification.
- Log in and track progress on technical requests from customers. Review, assess and respond to written technical requests.
- Maintain and update quality tracking systems for expiration dates of important processor documentation i.e. Kosher, Organic, HACCP, social audits, GFSI audits, etc.
- Support and assist quality verification activities including but not limited to review and approval of food safety documentation, certificates of analysis and lab testing results.
- Support and track the annual quality product specification review.
- Support and assist complaints process as needed.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a Science based field.
- 1-3 years’ experience in related field preferred (quality assurance, safety, regulatory, documentation control, etc.).
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills essential.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Other essential skills include time and task management, organization and planning strategies, strong interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communications.
iTi Tropicals offers a friendly, progressive work environment, a competitive base salary along with an incentive plan and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance as well as a 401K with company match.
Regional Sales Leads – Cocovibe
Regional sales leads needed to join new societal and sustainable, organic beverage company helping the world go positive. Experience within on-premise, non-commercial foodservice business is a must. cocovibe.com
Cocovibe is an iTi Tropicals innovation.
iTi Tropicals has been a global leader for more than four decades, providing tropical fruit concentrates and purees to the food and beverage industry.
Cocovibe brand credo:
We are a positive force in the world. We improve people’s physical and mental condition. We eliminate waste. We lower carbon footprints. We work to inspire positive change. Our actions speak louder than words. We appear, we participate, we impact, we benefit. We help the world go positive.
Cocovibe brand offering:
We provide USDA-certified 100% organic, sustainable, fountain electrolyte drinks from concentrate that are market disruptors. Our beverages are healthier than any other fountain beverages: low-sugar, low-calorie, clean label electrolyte drinks crafted from organic coconut water and organic tropical fruit. Our beverages are more sustainable than any other healthy beverages: our concentrate slashes carbon emissions, eliminates single-use packaging and plastics; our fountains enable reusable packaging. System creates less waste and lowers carbon footprints.
Cocovibe offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401K plan.
Interested candidates, please contact Jill Harrity at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comfortable selling via web conference or in-person
- Willing to travel up to 40%.
- 5 to 10 years food service experience working with non-commercial, foodservice operators
- Expertise and existing relationships within one of the following channels: College & University, K-12 or Senior Living.
- Familiar with customer setup procedures at wholesale/operator/retailer level.
Sample Program Coordinator
iTi Tropicals, the leading supplier of tropical and exotic fruit juice concentrates and purees in North America, seeks an bright, energetic and detail-oriented person with a quality or food science background. This position is well suited for a recent college graduate or an individual looking to rejoin the workforce.
The Sample Program Coordinator is responsible for monitoring and maintaining sample inventory of tropical fruit juices and purees. He/She/They is also responsible for the integrity of all inbound product samples and managing the outbound distribution of samples to U.S. and international customer locations. A strong technical background is necessary to process sample requests, ensure samples meet all necessary food safety requirements/regulations and conform to the appropriate product specifications. Job responsibilities include: technical analysis of inbound samples, repacking and maintaining sample inventory, managing sample requests, and distribution of samples to our customer base in the food and beverage industry. The right candidate will possess strong organizational skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with customers, suppliers and staff members.
- Inspect, test and conduct analytical analyses on incoming fruit juice samples
- Monitor and evaluate incoming samples to ensure conformity to product specifications
- Establish and maintain GMP while repacking inbound sample products
- Maintain sample inventory including sample supplies
- Manage the outbound customer sample process including interacting with members of the sales staff, fulfilling customer sample orders using Microsoft Dynamics GP and tracking samples to customer locations.
- 1-2 years of food industry experience, including internships and cooperatives, preferably in a lab environment
- Experience with quality systems within the food industry a plus
- BA/BS degree in Biology, Chemistry, Food Science or related discipline
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational and communication skills
iTi Tropicals, located in Lawrenceville NJ, offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance as well as a 401K with company match. This is a full time position, Monday-Friday 8:30 to 5:30.
Please submit resumes through our Employment Opportunities page on our website: http://ititropicals.com/employment-opportunities/
iTi Tropicals, the leading supplier of tropical and exotic fruit juice concentrates and purees in North America, seeks a seasoned accounting professional with 3-5 years of broad accounting experience including import/export, consolidated financial reporting, and general financial/operational internal accounting controls.
The senior accountant will be responsible for all aspects of the general ledger; including journal entry, account reconciliation, and analysis of account balances. Other duties include oversight of payroll, the month-end close, financial statement reporting and analysis, compliance, and cash management. The right candidate is a tech-savvy, team player with excellent communication skills and a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics GP and all Microsoft Office products. This is a full-time, in-office position located at iTi headquarters located in Lawrenceville NJ.
iTi Tropicals, located in Lawrenceville NJ, offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a bonus plan and 401K. This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday 8:30 to 5:30.
- Responsible for the month-end/quarterly/year-end close and reporting process
- Prepare monthly journal entries and reconciliations while providing analysis of General Ledger accounts.
- Prepare and provide explanations of Intercompany activity
- Work closely with supply chain operations on inventory set-up, inventory costing, and inventory movement
- Financial Statement preparation and review
- Provide financial and variance analysis associated with the preparation of financial statements
- Assist with annual budget and quarterly forecast process
- Coordinate with VP Finance & Admin on weekly, monthly and annual cash forecasts
- Serve as a backup resource for other accounting/finance tasks
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual ad-hoc reports as needed
- Assist with the annual external financial audit
- Evaluate accounting processes for controls and efficiency improvements
- Perform other related duties as necessary or assigned
- BA/BS degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years of accounting experience, preferably in the food and beverage industry
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills